Monday, October 10, 2016

About me





About Me


I was born in California, Santa Clarita in 2003. When I was about 3 years old my family decided to move to Washington state and we lived there for 8 years! I made many friends there and now i'm making more here. the whole reason why I moved is because my dad what's to be a screen writer for movies, since he's a high school english teacher he has an advantage. Anyways enough about him and more about me. I have a younger sister and a younger brother who I love and sometimes get annoyed by. My favorite sports are football, swimming, and golf. Since I was raised in Washington for 8 years I am a Seahawks fan and not a Rams fan! I am also a Christian. There are many other things about me that I can not write down but these are the big ones about me.



P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the"No comments" or" (2) comments." Next, enter your comment in the "enter your comment" box, and then click "Publish." Be sure to leave the link of your blog so I can check out yours. :)



3 comments:

  1. Nice job saying to add the links to other blogs. Here's mine
    https://2022jordan.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love to swim and play football too! I really like your avatar guy as well. I am also a Christian too! Here's the URL so you can check out my blog as well! gianfmonte4803.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrian, my name is Shrish . I also love to swim and annoy my sister . pls go ahead and look at my blog here's a link http://shrisbhati8404.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete